Nursing Articles and Publications
Nursing articles and publications are the primary focus of Lippincott NursingCenter.com. We know what it takes to be successful as a clinical practitioner, and our articles and publications are developed to improve your clinical knowledge and educational experience.
Our nurses publications include:
• More than 70 licensed and credible publications, published by Lippincott Williams and Wilkins.
• A library of more than 6,000 nursing articles.
• More than 40 eBooks.
• Free Nursing Newsletter.
• The series approach, which are specialized thematic collections of articles, EC and teaching tools.
• A series of EC articles on nursing for the elderly.
• A bimonthly list of nursing-free articles, called Recommended Reading, chosen by the clinical editor.
• Our Daily counted free, which offers twice a month.
• Your own drawer files, where you can register your nursing and access items at any time.
Many of our nursing articles are among the top journals, including AJN, American Journal of Nursing, Nursing2016, Nursing Management, Nursing and Nursing2016 Critical Care. Most articles are offered as part of a free or reasonably priced nursing journal. All press articles that continue education are always free, only paid when you want to get EC credit.
You will also want to join NursingCenter. Membership is free and allows you to store items in my file drawer for easy access at any time. As a member of Lippincott NursingCenter.com, you can also subscribe to one or all of our free ezines and get the latest articles and activities from the EC directly in your inbox!
We have partnered with more than 20 companies, and are happy to share nursing publications in these esteemed organizations. Our newspapers will provide you with the tools and resources you need to advance your career. Come back often to see the latest additions to the growing collection of articles and publications.